Capitol Hill Haunts
Capitol Hill Haunts: One of the most haunted sites in Washington, D.C. is also one of the most iconic places in the world.
On the new Capitol Hill Ghost Tour, you’ll hear the stories of the feuding ghosts of past lawmakers in the House, haunted souls surrounding the Lincoln Conspiracy trials, the specters of Presidents, and the curse that surrounds everything on the Hill. Uncover tales of the famous statues that dance at night in the Statuary, the disturbances at the Folger Library, and the Demon Cat that torments the guards of Capitol Hill to this day. Learn the haunted history of the Supreme Court Building, the Library of Congress, and the US Capitol that the daytime tours are afraid to tell!
- Starting Location:
- Outside in front of Good Stuff Eatery at the corner of 3rd & Pennsylvania Ave. SouthEast
- 303 Pennsylvania Ave. SouthEast
- Washington DC, 20003
- Tour Dates:
- March-November (Mid)
- Closed: Easter & July 4th
- Bring along a camera for ghost hunting with photography
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Dress for the weather
- If it looks like rain,
bring a poncho or umbrella
- In the summer, bottled water is recommended