Haunted Hearse Ghost Tour
Haunted Hearse Tour: Depart on a journey to some of Nashville’s most eerie sites in a converted New Orleans hearse.
Sit back and relax (if you can) while your driver uncovers the hauntings surrounding the ghosts of Union Station, the infamous “Murder on Music Row,” Nashville’s oldest cemetery, and more. Written by the authors of Haunted Nashville, this unique tour is an experience sure to haunt your memory for years. Nashville Ghost Tours Haunted Hearse Tours are a great way to see the haunted side of Nashville!
- Starting Location:
- Union Station Hotel, 1001 Broadway, Nashville, TN
- Parking meters are free after 6:00 PM
- We recommend parking at the Nashville Public Library Parking structure located at 6th Avenue North and Church Street. This garage is also directly across the street from the Renaissance Hotel.
- Bring along a camera for ghost hunting with photography
- Dress for the weather, the hearse is open air
- Tours may be canceled due to rain
- Beverages permitted