Haunted Downtown Nashville Tour
Nashville Haunted Downtown Tour: Explore the shadow-filled streets of downtown Nashville.
Learn about the historical, haunted heritage of Music City from professional storytellers and tour guides during the comfortably paced 90-minute walking ghost tour. Your lantern-bearing guide will lead you through the dark mysteries and supernatural experiences of some of Nashville’s most recognizable landmarks such as Ryman Auditorium, Tennessee State Capitol, and Printer’s Alley. During the 1/2 mile stroll discover a city that is rich in history and rich in spirits.
- Starting Location:
- Outside across the street from the Hermitage Hotel at the corner of 6th Avenue North & Union Street
- Parking meters are free after 6:00 PM
- We recommend parking at the Nashville Public Library parking structure located at 6th Avenue North and Church Street
- Bring along a camera for ghost hunting with photography
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Dress for the weather
- If it looks like rain,
bring a poncho or umbrella
- In the summer, a bottled water is recommended