Haunted Tavern Tour
Get up close with the “spirits” on this unique walking tour of some of Nashville’s most haunted bars and pubs while hearing “intoxicating” tales of Music City’s dark past.
In the tradition of English Pub Crawls, your tour guide will lead you to some of Nashville’s most haunted bars and taverns. At each location, you will have the opportunity to enjoy a beverage, sit back, and get acquainted with your guide, fellow tour-goers, and of course, the “spirits.” Drinks are not required to have a lively experience!
Drinks are not included in the ticket price. Receive special “ghost tour” drink specials.
- Starting Location:
- Varies daily, call for your tour’s starting location. The tour takes place in the heart of Nashville’s entertainment district downtown.
- Parking meters are free after 6:00 PM
- We recommend parking at the Nashville Public Library parking structure located at 6th Avenue North and Church Street
- Bring along a camera for ghost hunting with photography
- Valid photo ID required to enter bars
- Dress for the weather
- If it looks like rain,
bring a poncho or umbrella
- Tour Guide & Server tips not included