Louisville Ghost Tour: During this enchanting ½-mile stroll discover a city that is rich in history and spirits.
Dressed in historic period costume, your lantern bearing guide will lead you through the dark mysteries and supernatural experiences of some of Louisville’s most haunted landmarks. This compelling blend of haunted tales and fascinating history makes for a tour you don’t want to miss, so book your tickets today!
- Tour Times:
- 8:00 PM Nightly
- $15.00 Adult (Ages 12 & up)
- $8.00 Child (Ages 7-11)
- FREE Child (Ages 6 & under)
- 90 Minutes
- 3/4 Mile
- 15 Minutes Prior To The Tour
- Tour Cancellation:
- Tour cancellation is at the sole discretion of Louisville Ghost Tours. Tours may be cancelled due to severe weather.
- Starting Location:
- The tour will meet outside G B Brewery, right on the corner of W Liberty and S 4th Streets.
- 400 South 4th Street
Louisville, KY 40202
- Bring along a camera for ghost hunting with photography
- Tour guide gratuities are not included in the ticket price, but are greatly appreciated.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Dress for the weather
- If it looks like rain,
bring a poncho or umbrella
- In the summer, a bottled water is recommended
- Please keep in mind that you will not have access to bathrooms during the duration of the tour. Please use facilities prior to arriving at the tour starting point.